Mission Statement: Community partners will collaborate to promote the development of our children and youth into healthy, productive, lifelong learners.
• Program Goals
1. To promote healthy physical activity habits in participants
2. To promote healthy nutritional habits in participants
3. To promote developmental assets in participants (social and emotional development leading to positive attitudes and behaviors)
4. To promote the development of 21st Century Skills (e.g. collaboration, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, technology and information literacy, self-direction, leadership and responsibility)
5. To promote academic learning and achievement
6. To maintain program accreditation
• Strategic Goals
1. Provide responsible fiscal management
2. Maintain adequate financial assistance for COD families (39%).
3. Provide programming to meet the program goals
4. Provide accreditation cost and support for all programs during re-accreditation process during next five years.
5. Pursue potential funding
6. Assign SMART roles and tasks for all employees
7. Create individual mentoring plans including collaborative goals and targets for employees
Location and Office Hours
231 Sycamore St.
School Year: 9:30 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.